المجموعة
أنثى
الدفعة الدراسية
الكلية
كلية الآداب
التخصص
ENGLISH LITRETURE
سلام عليكم - صباح الخير

فيني شوية تحلطم علي هالصبح بخصوص هالمقرر الي باط جبدي .. الحين يوم انه ندرس قصص و نحلل و حالة ليش بالامتحان يعطونا بس دراما او موضوع واحد بالاحرى ؟ و الباقي اسئلة خارجية من اي نوع بالضبط ما فهمت يعني خارج المقرر ولا شنو ؟؟ احد يفهمني لان المقرر يتعب و يبيله جهد و انا ابي اعيده لان ما عطيته اهتمام ولا كنت افهم بالاصح فخذيتF ! صراحة ضعت يا ريت احد يوجهني بالتفاصيل عشان استوعب الوضع لان مخوفني لدرجة من احين ابي اجهز له و معطيته اتنشن اكثر من باقي المقررات .
فإذا عندكم ملخصات عن هالعناوين طرشوهم لا هنتو لان مب محصلتهم اهني و شكراً ..

Sure but notice that the exam equations are external questions except for the drama

Stories: A Slander - After Twenty Years - Dead Men's Path - The Gift of the Magi

Poetry: When I was one and Twenty – The Man He Killed – Stopping by woods on a Snowy Evening – The Chimney Sweeper – I Thought You Said Forever

Drama: Trifles / but for Final “The Package"

you have to learn to analyze them and how to write literature essays. Read them more than once to understand it if you don't understand a word translate it but don't translate the whole text. You have to understand English and it's literature​

i am a bit anxious about analyzing and stuff cuz i been trying to understand the whole process and finally i get some so hopefully i can make it ! just contacted the library you mentioned earlier as well

i am a bit anxious about analyzing and stuff cuz i been trying to understand the whole process and finally i get some so hopefully i can make it ! just contacted the library you mentioned earlier as well
Yes they have very useful book to learn Advanced English

Manar do you have any idea for which major are these stories ? im getting a bit confused rn that you mentioned other ones for 130 .
the great gatsby
oliver twist
the stranger
dont remember really wwhy i saved them so>>

Manar do you have any idea for which major are these stories ? im getting a bit confused rn that you mentioned other ones for 130 .
the great gatsby
oliver twist
the stranger
dont remember really wwhy i saved them so>>
These are for Engl235

عودة
أعلى أسفل