pr!ncess
Active Member
- تاريخ التسجيل
- 15 أكتوبر 2012
- المشاركات
- 40
- المجموعة
- أنثى
- الدفعة الدراسية
- 2012
- الكلية
- كلية الآداب
- التخصص
- English Language and Literature
Hi ladies and Gentlemen 
How's everybody in there
I hope you are all doing great @ UOB
Here where we all gonna meet together to discuss and make some new frinds as well
I would like to know whether you are taking single major or minor ? which one you recommend and you think it's more interesting
also I would love to have someone who wants to takefranch as a minor
so that we be frind 
ya , one more thing .. what would you like to work @ future
waiting for you to light up

How's everybody in there
I hope you are all doing great @ UOB

Here where we all gonna meet together to discuss and make some new frinds as well

I would like to know whether you are taking single major or minor ? which one you recommend and you think it's more interesting

also I would love to have someone who wants to takefranch as a minor
so that we be frind 
ya , one more thing .. what would you like to work @ future

waiting for you to light up
التعديل الأخير:
no one !!
تضايقت وايد يوم دريت وتوترت وااايد , لكني حليت الاسئله صح .. بس السؤال الثاني الا اهو الكاتبه كتبت بمختصر شديد واحس روحي خربطت وحرام عليه 10 درجات يعني ما اتوقع احصل درجه زينه !! بس ان شاء الله راح انجح 
